Organize A Drive to Collect School Supplies Now!
1. Look through the Tool Kit for information on our Campaign Drive
2. Set a deadline for your campaign no later than August 5th
3. Submit Group Campaign Form to let us know you're organizing a campaign
3. Share a copy of the School Supply List with members of your company or group
4. See Tips for Success with Back to School Squad Tool Kit
5. Be sure to complete and return the Supplies Report with your donations
6. Get Social #HopBacktoSchoolSquad, #HopMilitaryKids, and tag us @Heartsofpatriots.
7. Download the Flyer below.
About Hearts of Patriots
When veterans return suffering from PTSD, Traumatic Brain Injury, or both, their transition into civilian can be especially difficult. Co-founded by the wife of a Marine who served in Iraq, Hearts of Patriots understands the challenges faced by caregivers of veterans with invisible wounds of war.
Our mission is to support these hidden heroes on their journey to create a home — and a life — that is once again whole by providing education, resources and support to PTSD combat veteran spouses and their families.